Eliminate IRS Penalties and Interest
As soon as AAA Tax & Accounting has resolved your tax problem with the IRS, we submit a petition for penalty and interest abatement on your behalf. This request is not just a simple letter to the IRS, it is tailors to your facts and circumstances.
The IRS reviews abatement requests on a case-by-case basis and won’t deny it simply because it is similar to other rejected abatement requests.
No one can guarantee an abatement request will be accepted, but we do everything within our power to get your overall tax debt reduced.
Helpful Search Terms:
- penalty abatement
- irs penalty abatement form
- how to reduce irs penalties and interest
- irs tax penalties and interest
- how to get rid of irs penalties and interest
- will the irs reduce penalties
- reasonable case and penalty abatement
Free Consultation Request
We offer all of the following services:
- Federal Tax Lien Release
- Wage & Bank Account Levy Release
- Personal (In-Business) Offer in Compromise
- Corporate Shutdown
- Tax Debt Financing Assistance
- Penalty Abatement (Forgiveness)
- State Tax Liability Assistance
- Currently Not-Collectible
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Tax Return Preparation