Innocent Spouse Relief
Did you know you are not responsible for tax debts caused by your spouse or ex-spouse? Innocent Spouse Relief was designed to give tax relief to a spouse who did not know or have reason to know what their spouse or ex-spouse was doing that resulted in a tax deficiency.
You Can Be Resolved if You Know What Steps to Take
You may be resolved of misdeeds of a spouse or former spouse, under certain circumstances, involving income tax fraud. Take action as soon as you realize the problem to ensure the best possible outcome.
AAA Tax & Accounting can review your situation and help you determine your best options and if neccessary, file for Innocent Spouce Relief for you.
We routiely assist our clients with Innocent Spouse Relief. Call our office 720-392-0420 or fill out the form on the right and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Helpful Search Terms:
- innocent spouse relief requirements
- innocent spouse relief site irs gov
- innocent spouse relief vs injured spouse
- form 8857
- injured spouse relief
- innocent spouse rule
- innocent spouse relief form
Free Consultation Request
We offer all of the following services:
- Federal Tax Lien Release
- Wage & Bank Account Levy Release
- Personal (In-Business) Offer in Compromise
- Corporate Shutdown
- Tax Debt Financing Assistance
- Penalty Abatement (Forgiveness)
- State Tax Liability Assistance
- Currently Not-Collectible
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Tax Return Preparation